Hop on this ride to navigate through goodness and find answers to all your questions!
A medicine works best if it is consumed/used in the best way!
We have handpicked the best of ingredients for the syrup to stand out and work to its best potential. Even though our experts believe they’ve checked all the right boxes, our conscience wants to make sure that our valued customers have all the relevant information they need.
To ensure that Bronchicure works effectively and that you do not face any problems, join me as I take you on a ride to navigate the world of bronchicure, visiting all the important landmarks.
Our first destination is INGREDIENTS’ Paradise!
Here we will discover those special ingredients that make Bronchicure the best and one of its kind.
The first ingredient that goes into Bronchicure is Ivy Leaf Extract. Ivy leaves have the ability to dilate bronchioles, thereby relaxing the airways and taking care of the thick mucus that cannot be expectorated.
The second ingredient that goes into this syrup is Thyme Leaf Extract. Thyme leaves are enriched with antibacterial, antifungal and spasmolytic properties, that effectively fights against agents that cause bronchitis and helps to quell a spasmodic cough.
Our next destination is the INSTRUCTIONS Gate. Let’s quickly pass through this gate to get a hassle-free experience of Bronchicure!
- Bronchicure is considered safe in the hands of children above 3 years, adults, the elderly and asthma patients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women and breast-feeding mothers. Doctor consultation is advisable in these cases before use.
- Although the sugar content is very less, Bronchicure is not completely sugar-free. Diabetics are advised to consult a doctor before use.
- Shake the syrup well before use.
- Recap the bottle tightly after each use.
We now arrive at the DOSAGE Square. Let us take a look at the dosage instructions here!
- For Adults and children above 12 years – the advised dosage is 5 ml thrice a day
- For children aged 6 to 12 years- Dosage of 2.5 ml thrice a day is advised.
- For children aged 3 to 6 years- Dosage of 6-10 drops thrice a day is advised.
- Or as directed by the physician.
- Since it is a herbal medicine, Bronchicure can be easily taken either before or after meals.
Hold my hand as we cross over the PRECAUTIONS Bridge! Tread carefully!
- If the symptoms persist even after use, Consult your doctor. Keep away from the reach of children.
- During the period of pregnancy and breastfeeding, consult your doctor before using.
- For children- to be taken only under the supervision of an adult.
Last but not the least, we are at the final and the most important destination, the FAQ Palace! Come along! Here you will find answers to every regular question.
Come along! Here you will find answers to every question.
Q. What are the uses of Bronchicure?
A. Bronchicure is highly effective for bronchitis, asthmatic problems, wheezing, inflammation and irritation of the respiratory tract and dry cough. It works magic on vicious mucus and helps in cleansing of the lungs.
Q. How long does it take to show the results?
A. Bronchicure is a fast action syrup and starts working within 2 doses itself. However, it also depends on the severity of the problem and may take 2-3 weeks for the best results. For chronic illnesses, it can be taken once a day for relief.
Q. Do I need to take something along with the medicine?
A. The syrup is sufficient in itself. It can be taken without water.
Q. How to take Bronchicure?
A. The dosage is different for different age groups. For children above 12 years and Adults the dosage is 5 ml thrice a day, Children from 6 to 12 years, the dosage is 2.5 ml thrice a day. Children from 3-6 years are advised 6-10 drops thrice a day or as directed by the physician. Since it is an herbal medicine, Bronchicure can be taken either before or after the meals
Q. Is it OK for children and pregnant women?
A. It is safe to use for children above 3 years of age. It is not considered safe to use for infants below 3 years of age. For pregnant women and breast-feeding mothers, it is advisable to consult the doctor before use.
Q. Is it safe to use?
A. Yes! Bronchicure is made from 100% herbal actives and ingredients handpicked and formulated with love and care! It is completely free of toxins and excipients such as EDT, PEG, Mineral and paraffin oil, paraben, PPG and any sort of artificial fragrances and steroids, making it the first of its kind in the world of respiratory medicines. Strictly based on the guidelines given by EU Norms, Bronchicure is completely safe.
Q. I am already taking medicines for sugar/BP/cholesterol. Is it still safe to take Bronchicure along?
A. Yes, it is safe to consume since it is 100% Herbal and Ayurvedic formulations, but it is advisable to consult the doctor before use.
Q. Can it be given to infants below 3 years of age?
A. No! It is not safe for infants below 3 years of age.
You might want to read more about Bronchicure – India’s First Herbal Lung Care Syrup