Hop on this ride to navigate through and find answers to all your questions!
A medicine works the best if its consumed in the “best” way!
Bronchicure is India’s first lung protection equipped with 100% herbal actives. We have handpicked the best of ingredients for the syrup to stand out and work the best.
But to ensure that it works effectively and that our valued customers do not face any problems, let’s take you on a ride to navigate the world of Bronchicure, going through all the important landmarks.
Our first destination is INGREDIENTS’ Paradise!
Here we will discover the ingredients that make Bronchicure the best and one of its kind.
The first ingredient is Ivy Leaf extracts. Ivy leaf has the ability to dilate bronchioles, thereby relaxing the airways and taking care of the thick mucus that cannot be expectorated.
The second thing that goes in is Thyme Leaf extracts. Thyme leaves are enriched with antibacterial, antifungal and spasmolytic properties, so it fights against agents that cause bronchitis and helps to quell a spasmodic cough.
The next on our list is the INSTRUCTIONS Gate.
- Let’s pass through this to get a hassle free experience of Bronchicure!
- Bronchicure is safe to use for children above 3 years, adults, elderly and asthma patients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women and breast feeding mothers. Doctor should be consulted in these cases before use.
- Bronchicure is not completely sugar free, although the sugar content is very less. Nevertheless. Diabetics are advised to consult a doctor before use.
- Shake well before use.
- Recap the bottle tightly after each use.
Here we now arrive at the DOSAGE Square.
- Let us look at the dosage instructions here!
- For children above 12 years and Adults- 5 ml thrice a day
- Children from 6 to 12 years- 2.5 ml thrice a day
- Children from 3-6 years- 6-10 drops thrice a day
- Or as directed by the physician.
- Since it is a herbal medicine, Bronchicure can be taken either before or after the meals.
Let’s now cross over the PRECAUTIONS Bridge! Tread carefully!
- Consult your doctor if the symptoms persist. Keep away from children.
- During the period of pregnancy and breast feeding, consult your doctor
- For children- to be taken only under the supervision of an adult.
Last but not the least, here we are at the final and the most important destination, the FAQ Palace!
Come along! Here you will find answers to every question.
What are the uses of Bronchicure?
Bronchicure is highly effective for bronchitis, asthmatic problems, wheezing, inflammation and irritation of the respiratory tract and dry cough. It works magic on vicious mucus and helps in cleansing of the lungs.
How long does it take to show the results?
Bronchicure is a fast action syrup and starts working within 2 doses itself. However, it also depends on the severity of the problem and may take 2-3 weeks for best result. For chronic illness, it can be taken once a day for relief.
Do I need to take something along with the medicine?
The syrup is sufficient in itself. It can be taken without water.
How to take Bronchicure?
The dosage is different for different age groups. For children above 12 years and Adults- 5 ml thrice a day. Children from 6 to 12 years- 2.5 ml thrice a day. Children from 3-6 years- 6-10 drops thrice a day. Or as directed by the physician. Since it is a herbal medicine, Bronchicure can be taken either before or after the meals
Is it OK for children and pregnant women?
It is safe to use for children above 3 years of age. For infants below 3, it is not safe to use. For pregnant women and breast feeding mothers, it is advisable to consult the doctor.
Is it safe to use?
Yes! Bronchicure is safe to use and 100% herbal. It is completely free of excipients such as EDT, PEG, Mineral and paraffin oil, paraben, PPG and any sort of artificial fragrances and steroids, making it the first of its kind in the world of respiratory medicines. Strictly based on the guidelines given by EU Norms, Bronchicure is completely safe.
I am already taking medicines for sugar/BP/cholesterol. Is it still safe to take Bronchicure along?
Yes it is safe to consume since it is 100% herbal and Ayurvedic formulation but it is advisable to consult the doctor.
Can it be given to infants below 3 years of age?
No! It is not safe for infants below 3 years of age.
You might want to read more about – “BRONCHICURE – THE ANTI POLLUTION SYRUP“